To be a leader in the healthcare practice management business by providing accurate, cost–effective, and customized solutions to the multiple needs of healthcare providers. Our team of qualified and dedicated professionals strives to deliver needs-based results with exceptional customer service.
We are devoted to providing the highest level of integrity to each other, our clients, and their patients. We are committed to following the Healthcare Billing and Management Association’s code of ethics, which are as follows:
HBMA Code of Ethics
- Exercise sensitive professional and moral judgment in all business activities.
- Act in a way that will honor the public interest and demonstrate a commitment to professionalism and competence.
- Perform all business activities with the highest sense of integrity.
- Maintain objectivity and avoid any conflict of interest.
- Strive to improve the quality and competence of services performed through continuing education.
- Exercise care and diligence in providing services.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient and client information.
- Strive to comply with all relevant federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Refrain from making misleading or false statements about professional qualifications, experience, performance or results that can be achieved.